Friday, June 3, 2011

gifted spectacles

I have new glasses!

I still have my old glasses, but now I can swap them out some days for these guys.  A friend of mine (who doesn't post nearly as often as I wish she would, but is still all kinds of awesome) gave me the frames nearly a year ago, and I just recently got around to getting lenses put in them.  Thanks, lady!  The time for which I dragged my feet in no way correlates to my opinion of said frames.  Love them.

And a quick note on that photo: there's no alteration, piknik or otherwise. The hazy effect is purely the result of using a camera phone with a scratched up lens cover. That, apparently, is how I roll.

4 comments:

robot pixie said...

They look awesome on you! So glad you were able to use them! Also, I promise to post more soon...just need to get this horrible summer course over with.

craftosaurus said...

Thank you (for the compliment and, again, for the frames)!

Hurry up and end, horrible summer course!

Lisa said...

lovely new glasses! great frames :)

craftosaurus said...

Why thank you, Lisa!