Here's what we started with:
Gorgeous, huh? Call us crazy, but we wanted something a little different. We did not, however, realize that we were bargaining for two months of various states of this:
I think -- and I can only say this now, mind you -- it was worth it.

16 comments:
I'm with you-I think it's worth it now. Not sure I would have said the same thing when we were without crucial plumbing. And you took some beautiful pics! :-D
Love the photos, and the new look is great!
Wow! It looks fabulous!
Thanks, you guys!
Oh it looks so great!!! It all really goes with your gorgeous tub now too. LOVE!
Thanks, crow! The gorgeous tub... you mean the clawfoot? Yeah, that was at the old house (*sniff*) -- you have such a good memory! It was pretty sweet, but now we have a plain old 1960s model. Note the distinct lack of pictures of it. ;)
I looove the tile you picked.
Kelly
Thanks, Kelly! The floor tile caused much cursing, but we're really happy with the end result.
Beautiful! I love the floor tile as well! Did you have to put all those little tiles in by hand?
L, they're sold in sq ft sheets, so we had to place about 20 of the sheets... and the tiles move around within each sheet (they're loosely adhered to fiberglass mesh). I almost think it would have been easier to place them individually, if they had spacers built into the sides like the wall tiles did.
It looks great! Your bathroom looks about the same size as our bathroom Working in there must have been quite the challenge!
Thanks! Yes, a challenge. You could say that. :)
No no I mean the one you have! I love the jetliner stripes!
Ha! Ok then crow, I thank you for the compliment on our current tub. :)
So cute!!!
Thanks, Andrea!
Post a Comment