Tuesday, February 22, 2011

At least I meant well.

I had grand plans to make at least a gesture of equity on this here blog with respect to our furry friends. Cecil gets all the glory these days. He's young and energetic and adorable and, most importantly, he's new. So when I looked across the kitchen this evening and realized that Moxie was just hangin' out next to the fridge -- which is just odd and quirky enough to make her totally fit in around here -- I broke out the (cell phone) camera and figured she'd earned the spotlight for a moment.



She was super appreciative. Can't you just see the excitement on her face? I mean really, if this isn't elation, I don't know what is.



And for all my good intentions of giving Moxie a little respect and her fair share of blog time, Cecil in all his adorableness managed to worm his way into the next frame.



They're both cute. Oh, the dilemmas we have around here.

4 comments:

Bread and Circuses said...

"The fridge is keeping me warm...."

"Whatcha doing Mom? I want to be part of this too!"

craftosaurus said...

"I have to be part of everything. Hi! Hi hi hi!"

L said...

Is that the cat formerly known as Stupid? ;) She's pretty.

I miss having a kitty.

craftosaurus said...

L: yes, that's her! :) Thanks!