I had grand plans to take pictures of the finished (!) and much less ugly bathroom over the weekend, but Monday morning snuck up on me (as it always does). A preview shot from my phone will have to do.
Happy work week, everyone! And a begrudging happy long weekend to those of you who have President's Day off.


5 comments:
YAY!!! Our bathroom is (almost) done! Oh towel ring....
I must say the pics of Iceland are a PERFECT compliment!
We have the same bath fixture! I'm hoping to relocate it to the new bath though; I want a faucet with old fashioned cross-like taps with "hot" and "cold" in the middle for our upstairs bath. I get bored quickly ;)
Mr Circus: don't you worry, we'll get to the framed Iceland photos....
Bee: cool coincidence! My grandparents used to have those cross taps. Super cute, but tough to operate with an elbow if need be. Cuteness may well be worth it!
I see how it is: you tease us with your faucet pictures and then don't follow up. Fine, I will have to come see your bathroom for myself. Um, in two years.
Oh yeah, I'm cruel like that. Hopefully I'll have some time to take decent photos with an actual camera and post them with an actual computer (as opposed to my phone).
Post a Comment