Last weekend, Mr. Terrific and I brewed our third batch of beer, a black lager. It's been fermenting in the basement (at a lager-appropriate 48 degrees -- thanks, February) since then, and we'll put it in bottles tomorrow.
The best part of this most recent brewing project was the attire. One of Mr. Terrific's brothers surprised us with shirts he'd had printed up for us as Christmas gifts, and this was our first opportunity to wear them whilst actually brewing.
Yes, I have a matching shirt. Yes, I wore mine as well, because yes, we're complete dorks. No, none of the pictures of me came out well.
(Also of note in that second photo is the hideous wall paneling in our kitchen. It's eerily similar to the hideous wall paneling that was (past tense!) in the bathroom. This is what we've been up against.)

1 comment:
Adorkable!
Post a Comment