Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I guess I took a holiday blog vacation after all.

Hey, so I was supposed to post SO MUCH during the holidays, wasn't I? Or something?  Eh, I posted on Christmas so I'll say that counts. 

To be fair, I didn't have all that time off from work.  I got a day off for Christmas and one for New Year's, so the five days of work may be jarring next week. (I did work a bit on Saturday, so that might help, I suppose.)

But, like I said when I was geared up for all! the! posting!, a lack of activity here indicated that I was busy doing fun things, and indeed I was.  There were a bunch of trips to various dog parks, and dinners with friends and family, and there was much organizing of things in our house.

(Yes, I find organizing things in the house to be fun.  You wouldn't know it if you were *in* my house, but after a stressful week these days, I start looking around for some clutter to tackle. My house usually does not disappoint in that regard.)

Anyway, I'm currently being all introspective ("what do I want to improve?  are resolutions stupid? what if you call them 'goals' instead?"), so when I figure out where my thoughts are landing there, I'll letcha know. 

Happy 2012, everyone!

4 comments:

Megan said...

That's the best reason to not post! Glad you had a fabulous holiday season!

craftosaurus said...

Yes, definitely the best reason. Happy New Year! (I can keep saying that until February, right?)

Andria Crowjoy said...

You gave me incredibly specific directions to your dryer. I will always think of your home as super organized. :D

craftosaurus said...

HA! I'm glad to hear I was able to make you think the place is organized, crow. It sooo isn't.

Specific directions to the dryer, huh? Other than "down the stairs, hang a left"? I have no memory of that, but I wouldn't put it past myself. :)