Anyway, this thing is permanently covered with dog hair. Seriously. Washing it doesn't help. Vacuuming it is futile. But he, of course, loves it. He pulls it out of his crate every morning, sometimes shakes it around (and oh, the cloud of hair that's unleashed....), and spends a good part of each day gnawing away at it.
The other day, The Awesome Husband draped the blanket over Cecil like a cape. I don't have to tell you how entertaining that was, do I? I wasn't quick enough to get any really good pictures of the blanket-cape, but I did manage to capture when Cecil had subsequently rolled himself up in it. If you'll notice the shots where one of his paws has a piece of blanket draped over it? That's where he'd managed to put one of his front legs through one of the holes. Like a shirt.
Mmm, fleece. Tasty, tasty fleece.






1 comment:
cute dog
Post a Comment