Thursday, March 10, 2011

Speed Knitting

Bulky yarn and larger than normal knitting needles mean I've been flying through this most recent sweater.  I started it last week and have pretty much everything except the sleeves done.  The yarn was purchased in Iceland, and the pattern is Buttony by Katie Marcus.

It's a good thing this one's going quickly.  I'll want to wear it when it's done, and for that I'll need relatively brisk weather... which will be in short supply soon, right?

Right?

4 comments:

CDG said...

I want to see it when it's done. I love that pattern. It's in my Ravelry queue.

craftosaurus said...

I'll definitely post the finished product. I've made a Buttony already, actually. It's on my Ravelry projects page (same username), but I never wear it. Lesson learned: don't improvise bust darts on the fly.

Andria Crowjoy said...

Very little time, better hurry!

craftosaurus said...

crow, I had to scrape frost off my car this morning, so I'm not too worried.

Why yes, I did just try to use reverse psychology on the weather.