Thursday, March 17, 2011

Festive

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!  We celebrated with green smoothies for breakfast.  Mmmm, spinach and fruit.

7 comments:

Social Ninja said...

You are a braver woman than I to drink such a thing!

craftosaurus said...

It's really good, trust me. Fresh spinach, frozen bananas, frozen strawberries, orange juice, and almond milk in a blender. You can't really taste the spinach.

Justin said...

Looks good. Man, I miss doing smoothies sometimes. A bunch of fruit, some yogurt, and some milk or juice and boom. You got yourself some tasty vitamins.

craftosaurus said...

.... aaaaaand, you get to use up spinach before it goes bad. That's important at our house, anyway.

L said...

I don't know about the spinach/fruit combo. Sounds good in salad, but I don't know if I would like it all pureed.

Smoothies and I don't get along.

craftosaurus said...

L, you don't like smoothies? Is it the texture? Do you have a similar distaste for milkshakes?

L said...

Whoops, just saw this!

I don't like yogurt, and most smoothies are made with yogurt. But even the ones that aren't I don't like all that much. I think I prefer fruit not all mushed up.

I like milkshakes just fine though!