Pattern -- Pretty in Pink by Josée Paquin (ravelry page here)
Yarn -- Patons Grace
Needles -- varied throughout the course of the pattern
I think this might be the first time I've ever knit something in the color suggested, although I didn't use the yarn the pattern calls for so I'm staying true to form on that. And at the risk of stating the obvious, spring and its short sleeve weather can hurry up and get here annnny time now. Ahem.

5 comments:
I love it. It almost makes me wish I could knit.
Thank you, that's high praise!
(You could, by the way. I taught myself from a book.)
Ooh, I think pink will look really nice with your coloring. And I love red glasses with pink. I love the draping; the whole thing is super cute :)
Thanks, Bee! I'm so excited about the draping, I kind of want to add drapey fronts to other cardigan patterns.... may or may not be a wise decision.
So cute! You should dance around in it while listening to Psychedelic Furs ;)
Post a Comment