Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yes, there was more than flowers and food.

I had kind of a "challenging" day at work today, and I cheered myself up a bit just now by scrolling through some of the photos from our wedding. I also realized that I never blogged about anything post-wedding except for the flowers and the food -- which, yes, are the important points, dontcha know, but not the only things I'd intended to write about.

So. If you're having a challenging day as well, I hope you might be cheered a smidge by


...the fact that The Awesome Husband's phone apparently saved the day:


...a bit of patent leather in two colors:


...an amazingly blue sky (and to think I'd been hoping for cumulus clouds):


...and a whole slew of my favorite people all in one place:



I know they're not necessarily your favorite people, but don't they look happy? Hopefully the cheering effect works of you too.


All photos are the work of the lovely Clare Norton.

2 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

I'm sure you've heard this before, but you have the BEST smile. It shines even in that picture full of people!

It's the dimples, I think.

Kelly

craftosaurus said...

Aw, that's a really great compliment, thank you! I was exceptionally happy at that moment. The whole day, really, but I think that was understood, yes?