Wednesday, January 26, 2011

On getting worse before it gets better.

Oh yes, this here's an update on the status of project "Make the Bathroom Less Ugly."  The picture of our tub was taken this morning. I assure you, the plastic drop cloth is definitely not part of the "vision" for the end result. 

4 comments:

Our Little Beehive said...

Uh-oh. Is this the only bath? Are you a regular at the gym for morning showers? I'm going to get my tiling feet wet in the next few weeks too. I've had it with not having a back splash in the kitchen so I'm going to go ahead and take care of that while S is away :)

craftosaurus said...

Yep, the only bathroom in the house, and a trip to the gym every morning. On the one hand, healthy and motivating, but on the other hand, GAH.

Andria Crowjoy said...

Never fun in the middle, totally worth it in the end. Says the woman who spent a couple of days washing dishes in the bathroom sink. :)

craftosaurus said...

Ha, and I've been brushing my teeth at the kitchen sink!