I had my annual review at work today. To put it mildly, my boss pretty much thinks I walk on water. While that's not literally accurate (and figuratively, it's debatable), I'm so pleased to have my efforts recognized.
A part of me would REALLY like to send a little memo about this to my last employer... the one that let me go after hanging me out to dry with no direction and no clarity of expectations. But I'll just keep it to myself. Silent vindication will do just fine.
Happy weekend, everyone!

5 comments:
Congratulations, you deserve it. Now if only glowing reviews came with fat pay raises, aah a girl can dream.
Thanks! Salary is discussed "separately," but I've got my fingers crossed.
Screw silent vindication, gimme their number!
Ha! I heart you, crow!
I will totally let you know if I ever need to drop some info to anyone of significance. ;)
You deserve all the numbers they gave you and more for everything you do there. I'm thrilled and extremely proud of you sweety! I love you!
Post a Comment