Time for another installment of the Copycat Project, my method of letting you know about blogs worth reading, while continuing to put off updating the blog list over there in the left margin.
Now, I've thought about this for a while, trying to think of what exactly I'd write about in trying to "copy" Our Little Beehive for a Copycat Project post. She cooks... I cook. She crafts... I craft. She and her husband do house projects... You've heard a thing or two about our bathroom lately, yes?
Lots of material there, that's for sure, so what's been holding this up? Copying the Beehive is intimidating. Think Martha Stewart meets Bob Vila. Yeah.
But! A recent turn of events allows me to send you over there to read about the endeavors at the Beehive without having to compare them directly to anything here. They've been nominated for the Homies over at Apartment Therapy, so I can instead tell you to go peruse and wander about the Beehive and, once you've picked your jaw up off the floor, cast your vote.
Back to our regularly scheduled tiling nightmare later this week!
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awww, you're too sweet. My bob really appreciates the meals his martha cooks him ;)
Seriously, I can't keep up with you guys!
Post a Comment