Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Tables Have Turned

Remember when I worked for people who didn't give me the tools I needed to succeed, and then I lost my job and it was a big relief in a lot of ways, but it was also pretty darn scary, and we lived on Mr. Terrific's income, and he was wonderful and supportive and (not at all surprisingly) awesome about the whole thing?

Yeah.

I've got my work cut out for me if I'm going to be half as wonderful and supportive as he was. 

4 comments:

fibby said...

BIG hugs all-around.

Heather said...

I have no doubt that you will be every bit as supportive as he was. It's going to be a good summer -- full of extra time together and a wedding!

craftosaurus said...

Thank you for the hugs and vote of confidence, respectively. :)

Life in Rehab said...

Ouch, how awful! And I have been there.