Well, let's see how I did, shall we?
- help a dear friend move furniture Check!
- work on a surprise for person 1 Check!
- work on a surprise for person 2
- get new phones
- polyurethane the coffee table (because I don't think the paint will hold up on its own) The Awesome Husband agreed to take this on next week, hooray!
- go running Check!
- cook yummy dinners
- get lots of sleep to catch up from this week. oy.
- figure out a plan for the perennial garden Half a check -- we put in a few hand-me-down perennials and now have a plan for the backyard flower garden. Or, I should say, we have a plan for *a* backyard flower garden, as we haven't had one thus far. Did I forget to put "think of new projects to tackle" on the list?
- vacuum, laundry, assorted other exciting projects Check, with the exception of the vacuuming, and where "other exciting projects" means "planting a late-season batch of lettuce and spinach."
- watch Meet the Press while sipping iced coffee CHECK! Did anyone else see it this week? Please tell me you did, and that you loved Jennifer Granholm's responses as much as I did...
What's that? More than three items done? Why yes, yes it is. I'm so smug I'm buffing my fingernails on the shoulder of my shirt. And smirking. Or something.
So who else accomplished about half of what they set out to do this weekend?
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ooh! keep us posted on the perennial garden! and iced coffee and meet the press? a perfect sunday!
I know, right? :) Will do with the updates!
Post a Comment