It's been ages since I've done an Ambitious To Do List before starting a weekend. In fact, it's been ages since I've had time to tackle an ATDL at all. This week might not be an exception, but here's hoping!
- help a dear friend move furniture
- work on a surprise for person 1
- work on a surprise for person 2
- get new phones
- polyurethane the coffee table (because I don't think the paint will hold up on its own)
- go running
- cook yummy dinners
- get lots of sleep to catch up from this week. oy.
- figure out a plan for the perennial garden
- vacuum, laundry, assorted other exciting projects
- watch Meet the Press while sipping iced coffee
Monday, you can take your time.

2 comments:
So? What did you get to? I hope at least you had the coffee and TV time :)
Coffee and political coverage is tomorrow morning, but there is NO WAY I'm missing it.
So far, the moving of furniture is done! And the day turned into a yard work marathon, so tons got done, even if not a bunch of list items. :)
Post a Comment