Thursday, May 5, 2011

Challenge accepted, self!

It sort of looked like I left the country again, didn't it?  Nope. I've just been super busy.  And the month of May is about to get even crazier.  So, in light of the fact that nothing interesting has happened to me lately, and the fact that I'll need to steel myself for an unpleasant next few weeks (work-wise only, don't worry), I think it's a good day for a Second String Gratitude List. 

- Excel
- intermittently rainy weeks that mean the garden won't need to be watered
- peanut butter banana smoothies
- a short commute
- Pandora and earbuds

2 comments:

L said...

I haven't listened to Pandora in years because work stopped allowing streaming radio, and then I moved to a foreign country that won't allow Pandora. Also, my internet now sucks. I miss Pandora. :(

craftosaurus said...

Bummer! I actually can't listen to streaming radio through my work computer either, but I use Pandora through my phone.