So I'm about halfway through that massive, super-secret knitting project at this point, and I have plenty of time to do the second half. (Remind me I said that when I'm clamoring to meet my deadline later, ok?)
Anyway, I feel like I can take a break and choose a new project for a bit of a change of pace. Which is great, except... I'm paralyzed with indecision as to what I should make. I have two types of new yarn calling out to me, a sweater's worth of yarn I just reclaimed from an ill-fitting jacket I made last year, and about three still-intact sweaters that I don't wear, never will wear, and need to rip out.
That gives me maybe five or six types of yarn I could potentially use. For each type of yarn, there are seemingly limitless (thanks, Ravelry) patterns that would be fun to try. I'm not a math person, but I suspect the resulting number of options has something to do with the word "factorial." I'm fully overwhelmed by the possibilities.
Maybe I should list out all my favorites and choose via blindfolded dart-throwing (or finger-pointing, to be safe). Maybe I'll let Mr. Terrific decide. Maybe I'll hold off on starting a new sweater and tackle other pressing issues instead. No, who am I kidding, that last one is foolishness.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment