Monday, February 22, 2010

Impatient much?

I had a dream last night, most of which I don't remember. I do know, though, that it included -- and I remember this part vividly -- me looking out a window and noticing that our daffodils were in bloom.

Apparently all the talking and thinking I've done lately about this year's garden has permeated the entirety of my brain. The only remotely related thing I've actually done this year is set up a batch of microgreens that should be ready in a few weeks. Seeing as how that currently just looks like a bunch of dirt and lettuce seeds in the cut-off bottom of an empty milk jug, I think my subconscious made the right choice in dreaming about still non-existent flowers.

We're supposed to get some snow this week, so for now I'll have to be content with planning and scheming some more.

No comments: