Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Not every item is a success.

So, that project I mentioned I was working on recently? The Waist Cincher Top? It's been done for a few weeks now. I've put off posting about it because this is the only remotely acceptable picture I could finagle.



... and even this is the result of some careful contorting of my torso and cropping of the photo.

I definitely love the pattern concept. And I love the yarn. They even might work well together on someone else's frame. On mine, I'd need to find some other combination of accompanying garments before I'd be convinced I can wear this out of the house.

Hopefully the next sweater will be more flattering. It might be a while, though, because I've got some pretty extensive gift knitting on my plate. The yarn I need for that is set to be delivered at the end of this week, so I've been hesitant to get my little knitting heart set on a project for myself.

No comments: