Friday, April 10, 2009

Thank Goodness It's ...wait, what day is it?

Yeah, yeah, it's Friday. Woot. It's been so long since I've had to go to work, the days are pretty much blurring together. The weekends are nice because Mr. Terrific is around during the day, but other than that my daily existence doesn't really change enough for me to know where I am in a week without checking a calendar.

I did go to a rather promising job fair yesterday, which has given me some hope, if nothing else. Today's plan involves cataloging of contact information from business cards, following up with some key folks, that sort of thing.

I'll also knit. Picovoli is coming along quickly, which is good because man, is it one heck of a boring sweater to knit. It's great mindless knitting to fit in around other elements of the day, but oof, small-gauge stockinette in the round. Knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit. And so on. I tried on what I have so far, and thankfully it looks like it's going to fit really well. Seriously, it better fit really well, to make all this boredom worthwhile.

And I'll go to the gym. Yes, I will. Hello, treadmill. How I've missed you.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You didn't go to that job fair in Manchester, did you? They said in the paper that they expected 3000 and 10,000 showed up! Craziness.

craftosaurus said...

Nope, I went to a job fair closer to home, and it was well attended, but thankfully not on the order of thousands. Yikes!