Oh. Kay. We are in the middle of Productivity Week, folks. Planting, running, and hammock and general backyard set-up happened over the weekend. Insert self-congratulatory cheer here, complete with invisible pom-poms.
Now, Productivity Week continues. Which is to say, after I finish this post and turn off ye olde laptop, I'll be donning my gym clothes and heading to my local waterside running trail (how I love it so!) to rock out to some up-tempo tunage with varying degrees of lyrical offensiveness (none of which will be audible to surrounding families and kiddos, I hope) and pretend that I'm running like the wind.
Then, I'll go to The Residence Formerly Known As My House and spend about half the day priming and painting the kitchen and second bedroom. If some white paint happens to land on the porch steps over there, that'd be ok, too.
From there, I'll return home, wash some dishes, organize a kitchen drawer that's turned into a monstrosity of whisks, spatulas, rolling pins, and knives (yeah, watch out for those knives), clean out the fridge, do some laundry, and, perhaps, cook dinner.
[Lest you think that last phrase indicates some possibility that I might not consume dinner (to which I must say, ha, have you MET me? ever?), I should clarify that My Favorite Man mentioned recently that he wants to help more with dinners, and that my recent practice of planning, preparing, and serving yummy food without giving him the opportunity to provide assistance leaves him feeling disappointed and left out of all the fun. All together now: awww.]
After dinner, I will write cover letters and send them out with resumes. If I have time, I'll also knit.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You made him up. Really.
Hahaha! No, he's for real... but I did have to wait an awfully long time to meet him!
Post a Comment