The knitterly side of my knitblogging is uber-boring right now. I've been gift knitting (I know, I don't know what's going on with the universe, either!), which means, in one instance, that I can't post an update for fear of potentially ruining a surprise for the intended recipient, and in another that I've already given the piece away, having forgotten to take a picture. I've also started a long-sleeved version of Picovoli, but trust me, you don't want to see pictures of that. Black cotton stockinette = boring.
Outside the realm of knitting, though, life feels like it's moving at turbo speed, with lots to do and look forward to and and and and and! (Hmm. This second cup of coffee I'm sipping might have something to do with that.) I've got a birthday on the horizon! Contractors are working on my old house as we speak (should be ready for sale soon)! It's getting warm enough to think about gardening outside (as opposed to on a windowsill, where my seedlings currently reside); assembly of raised bed frames will have to fit into the schedule somewhere soon! I have to clean the house! I'd like to bake a loaf of bread today! And do laundry! And buy groceries!
Oh right, and find a job.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment