I slept in, Amazing Boyfriend cooked breakfast for me, and I was very nearly (figuratively) knocked over from the happy surprise of a flood of birthday wishes from various sources. I went to the gym briefly and came home to find this loveliness:
That would be Amazing Boyfriend, in the process of baking me a cake. A chocolate angelfood cake. That's right, he separated eggs for me, folks. Swoony swoon swoon swoon.
In the evening, we had dinner at a lovely little Italian place, within walking distance of the terrific show we went to next. And we got a little dressed up for the whole thing, so you get a bonus photo:
Ok, time to update that little descriptive paragraph over there in the left margin. My age has been rendered inaccurate, and we can't have that.

1 comment:
Awh, yay! I'm glad your birthday was wonderful!
Post a Comment