Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Good for the soul, if not for the arteries.

I had three days off from work at the end of last week and I worked from home yesterday, so it was nearly a full week that I was out of the office. I may have gotten a little bit spoiled. Hmm. I might also have gotten a little bit spoiled by all the yummy food and beverage consumption during my wee vacation, or perhaps by the guests visiting from far away that I rarely get to see and who filled my house with energy and excitement over the weekend. The house is so quiet today. It's good and bad at the same time.

The pendulum has swung far enough that I'm yearning for a salad, a four mile run, and some fresh raw vegetables. I would, however, love to stay on vacation so I can keep enjoying sites like this. Although I suppose that's the best part: this beauty is near where I live, so I don't have to travel far to be rejuvenated.









2 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

gorgeous! glad you had fun. :)

Lisa said...

glad you had a nice vacation! boy, is it hard to go back after!