We were fortunate to deal with only the last vestiges of Irene on her way across the eastern seaboard. The worst of the damage at our house was a lot of leaves strewn across the street.
We didn't lose power or anything, but it was dreary and soggy, so we turned it into a (much needed) stay-in-your-pajamas, TV-marathon kind of day. We all left the house for Mr. Cecil's morning walk, but that was about it. In the evening, The Awesome Husband was kind enough to wrangle the puppy (yes, he's three. I'll be calling him a puppy when he's 13, too...) by himself while I foraged in the cabinets for some dinner ideas.
About 15 minutes after they left, my phone made a little noise, and I found an email from The Awesome Husband. It contained this picture of Cecil, ears inverted, with the caption "You guys, it's really windy!"
Monday, August 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment