We've had two dressers functioning in an unfinished state for way too long, and last weekend was clearly the time to remedy that. I forgot to take a proper "before" picture, but I suspect everyone knows what unfinished furniture looks like. Just in case, here's a picture of a similar piece:

photo credit: Mill Stores
We sanded. We primed. We primed again. We painted. We painted again. We oohed and ahhed at just how darn shiny and sleek the separate dresser frames and drawers looked as they dried in the driveway, and we crossed our fingers that the final look of the finished products would be as impressive as we hoped.
I, for one, am quite pleased:

6 comments:
the dresser looks awesome.
and really, who DOESN'T work better under pressure?
Honestly, I think I'm *still* in denial about the length-of-time to things-to-do ratio. Does one's productivity increase in proportion to the amount of pressure one (eventually) feels? I hope so!
(and thank you for the very nice compliment. :))
They look great!
Hey, thanks! :)
Ooh, so sleek! Looks really great with the wall color, too.
Thanks, Maggie! :)
Post a Comment