It's rare around here, but sometimes the decisiveness arrives at just the right time. In the last week or so we've:
- written our wedding ceremony. together. this invovles collaborative editing, which I hate, and the result, which I love.
- mapped out the timeline of the reception.
- designed the programs (front for ceremony, reverse for reception).
- painstakingly gone through our music collection, looking for the 80-or-so best tracks to use at various points throughout the day.
- scouted out flowers for purchase and come up with a (vague) plan of action in case the home-grown plan doesn't pan out. ok, maybe there are four possible plans of action, and we have no idea which one we'd employ.
- taken breaks to go running, or cook dinner, or catch a free concert, or just. sit. on. the. couch. Deciding to do this is important, too, I think.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment