Thursday, April 8, 2010

Second-string Gratitude

Here's what I'm thankful for today (excluding, as always, the big and obvious items):

- cute argyle socks that go perfectly with my sensible Mary Janes
- first listen of a CD I received for my birthday (Attention all fans of good music: look up Sean Costello. I'd recommend starting with his cover of Al Green's "I'm a Ram." Talent, yo.)
- azalea bushes starting to bloom in our yard
- plans set up this weekend to spend time with one of my oldest and dearest friends
- pink grapefruit. yummy.

Whatcha got on your list today?

2 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

I love this!

-good coffee
-the window in front of my desk
-soft slippers
-protective puppies barking at someone blinking toward our house right now

Kelly

craftosaurus said...

Slippers! I miss slippers. I've been told (um, by a physical therapist, not, like, some random person I've decided to listen to) that I need to wear footwear with good arch support whenever I'm walking around, so no slippers for me. Hooray for your cozy footwear, though! :)