The Awesome Fiance earns his superlative moniker(s) every day. This weekend in particular, though, he went all out: he installed a bathroom exhaust fan to replace the anemic and useless one that came with the house. I don't have a picture -- let's face it, it's a white grate on a white ceiling: nothing much to look at -- but take my word for it when I sat it's a vast improvement. His dad helped, mostly for moral support and to run down to the circuit breaker box in the basement, but The Awesome Fiance did all the important work.
In the next few weeks, weather permitting, we'll be tackling the set-up of a rain barrel (water for the garden! doing our part to reduce run-off pollution!), which involves as a prerequisite the installation of gutters on the house. I'll help (instead of reading and knitting like I did during the fan installation...) but I suspect the lion's share of the effort will be his. Because he's awesome.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, a rain barrel is one of my long term dreams for when we get a house! Someday....
I'll let you know how it goes!
Post a Comment