So how did the weekend go? Pretty darn well, actually. Let's see how I did with that list:
- meet with travel agent
Done!
- draw up list of questions and topics re: wedding venue
Done!
- meet with venue contact
Done! And I took photos of the place, which will come in handy as we figure out how to prettify it.
- figure out wedding invitation verbiage; if successful, place order
Not done. But, in my defense, we did tackle another big wedding-y item.*
- assess needs for this year's garden (flowers and vegetables)
Nope. Instead, I weeded and cleared the dead vegetation out of our flower beds.
- force myself to do boring PT exercises for my knee
Done! This still stays on the list moving foward, though.
- do laundry
Done!
- organize linen closet
Done!
- organize clothing storage
Done for now... will need to do more when the temperatures are consistently out of the winter-sweater range.
- draw up list of issues to be addressed by an electrician
Done!
- knit: work on sleeves of current sweater; refrain from casting on new project when massive gift knitting endeavor continues to loom
Yes, I did this. The sleeves aren't finished, but I worked on them... and no. new. projects.
- read: finish current fascinating book so as to move on to next fascinating book before it has to go back to the library
I've got about 10 pages left, which will be read later this evening.
* True to our things-fall-into-place form so far, we went to look at wedding bands and didn't intend to make any purchases, but we ended up buying exactly what each of us had in mind for ourselves. Bonus: we got a great deal, we were able to give our money to a local business, and had a fantastic customer service experience. Trying on rings while eating cake and sipping champagne? With salespeople who are knowledgeable, pleasant, and not pushy? Works for me!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment