Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Something interesting better happen soon. Seriously.

Man, my life's been boring the past few days. Rather than subject you all to another list, be it "Things I've Learned Recently" or "Flowers We Might Grow Next Year" or an "Ambitious To Do List," I'll leave you with just one item, from the "My Favorite Things Ever" category:

- Watching Mr. Wonderful's face scrunch up in uncontrollable laughter because I've just done something silly. Like impersonating the smoke detector. Or pretending to be a ninja. The scrunching up is more than worth any injuries that could potentially result (ninjas are, of course, infinitely more coordinated than I am).

3 comments:

SnapshotsbyClare said...

How exactly does one pretend to be a smoke detector??? :D

Anonymous said...

Boringly happy, or happily boring? I'll take it! I mean, it's no coincidence the Chinese have a curse that says, "May you live in interesting times."

craftosaurus said...

Yes, yes, even boringly happy is better than eventful and horrible. :) Doesn't make for the best blogging, but that's a-ok!

On the smoke detector front, it's tough to convey in text, but something along the lines of the sound that Beaker the Muppet makes, but consistently repetitive and all one pitch. Yeah.