Friday, July 24, 2009

Phoning it in? Yeah, maybe.

Once again, I notice it's been a while since I've broken up the text of my ramblingness with some photos. Because there's not a whole lot to tell you about today (guess what? baby string beans attached to plants with no remaining leaves don't turn into full-sized string beans. sigh.), today's post is heavy on the pictures (if you consider two "heavy," that is) and light on the narrative. Or relevance, really.



This one was taken at a recent festive gathering. There are some lovely shots from the day in which we're smiling normally and neither of us are blurry, but I like this one the most because it's how we operate more often than not. Hearty laughing pretty much every day. And, come to think of it, eating and flailing, respectively: that's pretty accurate as well.



Too perfect. The best part is that immediately following this expression, she likely found herself scurrying away from something terrifying. Like an ant. Photo credit: Mr. Metabolism.

Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments: