All the waist shaping is accomplished with ribbing instead of decreases and increases, and I quite like the extra crispness of the twisted rib stitch. I'm also using the modifications detailed here by Wakenda Knits. After about a week, I've knit about half a sweater, so it should be done in time for the hottest days of the year. Sweet.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Oh, that's right!
Aha! I've just reminded myself that I can, in fact, post knitting updates. Not all of my current projects are super-secret, will-someday-be-submitted-for-publication new designs. I'm also knitting Mary Weaver's pattern for the Mrs. Darcy Cardigan, in Rialto Aran merino wool by Debbie Bliss. This, I can show you (though it isn't very exciting).

All the waist shaping is accomplished with ribbing instead of decreases and increases, and I quite like the extra crispness of the twisted rib stitch. I'm also using the modifications detailed here by Wakenda Knits. After about a week, I've knit about half a sweater, so it should be done in time for the hottest days of the year. Sweet.
All the waist shaping is accomplished with ribbing instead of decreases and increases, and I quite like the extra crispness of the twisted rib stitch. I'm also using the modifications detailed here by Wakenda Knits. After about a week, I've knit about half a sweater, so it should be done in time for the hottest days of the year. Sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment