Friday, July 10, 2009

Networking and Good Karma

I'm hoping for -- and indeed, have been getting -- some awesome networking help in spreading the word about the house I'm selling and the open house I'm holding for it this Sunday from 1:00 to 3:00 in the afternoon. (Information about the house here.)

In the hopes of gathering a little more good karma, and in appreciation for that which I've already received, I figured I'd let you fine folks know about some local small businesses who, I suspect, rely heavily on word of mouth recommendations.

If you're in need of a photographer, I'll direct you to the two final contenders Senor Wonderful and I found in our recent search (yes, we're taking the way-in-advance approach to wedding planning). Kate Baker and Clare Norton are both exceptionally talented, and lovely people to boot. They primarily photograph weddings, but I'm fairly certain they do family (and kiddo and pet) portraits as well.

If you don't need any fancy photos done but would like to be fancified all the same, check out KMS Jewelry Designs, offering quality, unique, handmade beauteousness.

For graphic design beauteousness, head on over to Brushfire Media. Logos and websites and production services, oh my!

No comments: