
Buttony is finished, hooray! I decided to make it short sleeved, because it's summer and I think it looks better this way than it might with even more space taken up with that pinkness.

The bust darts are, shall we say, imperfect. That's whatcha get for guesstimating their placement instead of measuring and doing math. Oh well. I don't think it looks horrid, and I won't be wearing this anywhere too important. I've also not blocked it yet, so it might be somewhat fixable. The cotton might also stretch and lose its shape, so it might look different after wearing it a couple times.
I now have no projects on the needles. *cue horror film music* Must remedy that soon. Oh, gauge swatching, how I hate it so.

2 comments:
It is a sweet sweater! Where is it on Ravelry so I can give it a little heart??
:) Thanks! It's on my ravelry page; I'm craftosaurus over there as well.
Post a Comment