Enter the Copycat Project.
I write about a fairly broad range of topics. (To those of you who miss the days when this was more of a traditional knitblog, I apologize. Also: please come back, ok?) I'll be using this disjointed, haphazard nature to my advantage -- aha! play to your strengths! or at least, to your unavoidable characterisitcs! -- and perhaps broadening my horizons as well, as I take a page from a fellow blogger, write a post of my own that ties in with the subject matter of their site, and link back to them so you all can enjoy their stuff done right. By them.
Make sense?
Ok, first up: Kelly over at Tearing Up Houses. Let me be clear: I'm focusing on a very distinct subset of her posts to imitate. I've not recently knocked out any walls or purchased any real estate (all of which is fascinating to read about, though). No, no, I'll be tapping into her charmingly random pet portrait concept.
And so, I present to you the Great Furry Peace Summit of 2010:

Not much happened after this photo was taken... which is exactly how it should always be.

2 comments:
ahahahaha!!!
now THAT! THAT is what all blogs should be about, yes?
kelly
Oh yes, all the coolest blogs are interspersed with photos of pups. Of course. I mean, we only *got* Cecil to increase to coolness quotient around here.
Moxie's just jealous.
Post a Comment