I'm wearing my new favorite pendant today, an iridescent seashell (I'm guessing) in a silver setting. I love the look of it, but what really propels it to favorite status is its source. One of my closest friends bought it for me when she was serving in the army overseas (yes, I should have posted this on Veterans Day) because she thought I'd like it. Really, how thoughtful is that?! Brave and driven and thoughtful and perceptive (she really was on target in thinking the pendant is just my style)... I'm so lucky to have her as a friend. And, of course, we're all lucky to have her and her colleagues working and fighting and putting their lives on hold for the sake of the greater good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love it! S could take some lessons from A ;)
Ha! You could send him a link to this post. That'd be nice and subtle. :)
Post a Comment