Wednesday, October 6, 2010

We interrupt this radio silence for a brief announcement.

I'm realizing that if I wait to do another post on Iceland, it'll be several days before any new content shows up here.  Not ideal. Certainly not ideal when I have a fun little announcement to share:

We're adopting a dog!  Later this week, a two year old beagle/hound/border collie mix named Cecil will be joining our household.

Hooray (and wish us luck)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Yay Cecil!

What a lucky dog :)

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

YAY!!!

Kelly

p.s. That's exactly how I feel about that drywall!

Andria Crowjoy said...

Cecil!!! How exciting! He's a working dog, start thinking up jobs for him!

craftosaurus said...

Yay is right (and aw, thanks, MOMP)!

Good point, crow. Will have to think of some stuffs. Suggestions are welcome. :)

(Kelly, how tempting is it to leave the walls as is? I mean, except for the spackle. Sort of ruins the look.)