Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A rare instance in which it's good to be wrong...

Remember my rant about the recurring rain and lack of evaporation? Well, the weather sure showed me! We were supposed to have rain (and hail, I'd heard) yesterday afternoon, but the forecast was wonderfully inaccurate. The sunshine and evaporation were most appreciated. I celebrated by mowing two lawns and painting a whole bunch of wall surface area.

I also managed, finally, to get a reasonably okay picture of my new, shorter hair, having gotten my hair cut back on Friday. Until it gets a little bit longer, I think I'll need to add some curl (as shown) to feel like I don't look like I'm seven. Every haircut I've ever had has looked best about three or four weeks after the actual cut, and I suppose this one only serves to prove that I've got consistent hair.



And yes, that's a better, brighter photo of Picovoli. I've now moved on to Camden, in a so-pale-it's-almost-gray lavender cotton/angora blend. Mmmmm.

2 comments: