Without further ado, here's the Lace Cardigan, in short-sleeved form:

And here it is with, as promised, a view (sort of) of my recent haircut.
I should note, too, that the hair looks a little horrific there because (a) I did nothing to it this morning, save for letting it air dry and brushing it, (b) this is after a full day of work and general succumbing to gravity on my hair's part, and (c) I'm not wearing any makeup. Yes, my hair looks better when I have makeup on my face. I don't know why, it just does.
Anyway, so now I'm freed up a little, from a mindset perspective, to drool over new patterns. For the knitters out there, have you SEEN the latest issue of Twist Collective? I want to knit at least half of those patterns, and I want to knit them right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment