Anyway, let's cross something off the most recent ATDL, shall we? Yes, we shall.

Progress on Thermal so far
As for the rest of 'em, let's roll out the accountability fanfare. Dah, de-DAH:
- Get a pair of prescription sunglasses
Not yet. In fact, might wait a while to see if my prescription is where I need it to be (headaches again. argh.)...
- Find a pair of brown boots to replace the current pair, which has seen better days
DONE! Brown, heels but not too much, zip up, cute square-ish toe. Approx $50. Thank you, Bass outlet!
- Buy tulip bulbs
Um, not yet.
- Plant said tulip bulbs
Clearly, no.
- Purchase housewarming gift(s) for TNG
DONE! And he lurved them.
- Go. to. the. gym.
Yeah, I went. For 25 puny minutes on an elliptical machine. Went for a two mile walk with the CraftoMom today. Tomorrow's activity will be brought to you by renovations, no doubt. Gym again on Monday. Yes.
- Take and post a picture of my progress on Thermal so far.
Oh yeah!
- Stop working on Thermal and get some progress done on a neglected new design
Oh. Yeah....
- Make hotel reservations for the weekend of Awesome Friend's wedding
DONE! Just now! Thank you, ATDL, for reminding me.
- Buy dress and shoes for aforementioned wedding
Next weekend, I swear.
- Prep windows for winter
Sigh. No.
But I *did* carve a pumpkin. (And TNG did, too, a cool cyclopse jack-o-lantern, but my camera batteries fizzled out before I could get a shot of it.)

Ghostie's got a little case of osteoporosis, it seems. Carved pumpkins don't last forever, ya know...

No comments:
Post a Comment