When I weeded and watered the vegetable garden last night, I discovered that there are flowers on the pea plants already! !!!! YAY! Whoooooooo! Happy dance!
Ahem.
I got a lot done yesterday (and over the past few days), in preparation for having a few lawyer girl friends over for a garden cookout tonight. The lawn is mowed. The front porch is repainted. The living room is de-cluttered. The Curtains of Doom are DONE. I also invested in a chimney charcoal starter for the grill: a metal cylinder thing with a compartment for charcoal over a compartment for newspaper... you ignite the newspaper, it heats and lights the charcoal, and voila, no need for lighter fluid! Tonight will be its debut, so I'm hoping my efforts at grilling/hosting don't crash and burn. (Heh. Thank you! I'm here all week!)
Hmm. This reminds me. Must make sure to locate matches when I get home. Necessary element in the whole grilling endeavor...
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello! I am writing to see
if you wanted to contribute to
an afghan for Rachael at yarn-a-gogo
in sympathy for losing her mom. I
am trying to collect 8 inch knit
squares.
Please contact me at knitdelaware
ATyahooDOTcom and let me know.
Thanks! Krista M
Post a Comment