Knitting has been slow this week. Have done nothing on the green and orange deal, *defniitely* nothing on the white boatneck number from fitted knits, and the gray hat is knit up, waiting for me to weave in all the ends so I can try my hand at felting.
[I did finish a very unimpressive project over the weekend: a 3 hour red skirt hemmed by hand for use in my Rock Lobster Halloween costume. Crafty, yes. But nothing to write home about. And *darn it*, the batteries in my camera died before I could get a picture.]
Anyway, the progress on the horizon: I now have the money and time, and at least three contact names, to start addressing the Rustic Attic in earnest. Good timing, too, because the MiniBedroom is getting on my last nerve. I have to make some phone calls, get some estimates, and FINALLY get going on this renovation project. These are going to be some stellar before and after shots, let me tell you!
Knowing my indecisive self as I do, I should probably start choosing a paint color oh, yesterday. Trim will be white, but suggestions for the walls are welcome.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment