Alright, here's what's up, in semi-list fomat:
- MUST weave in the ends on the cotton hoodie. Must. As much as I don't wanna, it has to be done.
- Have got about half of the waisty part of Candy done, and I'm contemplating learning how to graft stitches so as to connect the cylinder in an unobtrusive manner. If that's even possible when you're dealing with a cast-on edge... Hmmm, will research...
- I also cast on for a hat, which I'm envisioning as a felted brimmed number with a satin decorative ribbon. But, since I've never felted anything before, it might turn out nothing like I'm expecting.
- Completely non-knitting: I joined a gym again last week! This will cut into my available knitting time, but will be ever so worth it in the long run.
- And I think I need to come up with a clever idea for a Halloween costume. Don't know if I can (or ever will) top the year I was a "Garden Ho(e)," but ideas and suggestions are welcome!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment