I wish each day was 30 hours instead of 24. Or I didn't need sleep to function. Or I was independently wealthy so I didn't have to work. Although I suspect I'm not alone in any of those things.
All those projects I talked about in my last post? None of them are done (the green/orange sweater is almost to the point of wrapping up the stripey section and picking up stitches in green to knit up to the shoulders, so that's good), but I'm still antsy to start something(s) new. I have two skeins of a red mohair blend, and I want to see how far they'll go in the form of some sort of simple cap-sleeved number. And I have black, gray, and light gray angora blend stuff that I want to turn into a stripey raglan. AND I want to polish up a design from several years ago. And and and and and!
I've gone from "I don't know what I want to knit next" to "I want to knit EVERYTHING. Right now!"
Man alive, if you don't knit, this is boring. In the interests of trying to keep a readership of at least two or three, um... contractor guy is coming to the house today to look at the Rustic Attic. And it's November. How the heck did that happen so quickly?
My next post will have pictures. I promise.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment