Let's see how I did, eh?
- Bake a pie (with tofu! that's right!) Check! And I even got compliments on it.
- Finish raking the carpet of leaves in my backyard Check!
- Move outdoor furniture into basement hibernation Check!
- Clean out my car, fer crying out loud Err...
- Go to the gym, go to the gym, go to the gym! Check and check!
- Paint the off-white trim in two rooms true white, so the walls painted eons ago look better One room about 75% done, one room 0% done
- Decide on a color for my next targeted room to paint Yeah, not even close...
- Resuscitate the green/orange sweater I'm supposed to be knitting Check!
- Get through the front and back of the black diagonal cardigan Check!
- Go out dancing *at least* once CHECK!
- Find a cute brown coat once and for all Check as of today. :)
Not perfect, but not bad, I'd say!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment