I am officially on holiday weekend and free from work until Tuesday. Hurrah!
It feels like I might be the only blogger who'll possibly be posting *more* over the holiday weekend than normal. (Note: I make no promises.) I'm reading a lot of "I'm off for the holidays; see you in 2012"posts, and while I get where those folks are coming from, my perspective is a bit different.
Blogging for me is 100%, without a doubt, purely a hobby for me. I don't make any money from it, I don't set blogging requirements or schedules for myself, and I don't spend a tremendous amount of time on most posts (I'm sure many of you have already figured that out). If I have something to say, I say it. It's great when folks choose to read, but if nobody does, there's no tangible consequence.
I intend to fill my holiday weekend with things I find fun, and a blog post is likely to be on the list. Although, if I end up without enough time to post, at least it'll be because I'm busy doing fun holiday things, rather than working.
Cheers!


6 comments:
I look forward to seeing a post from you over Christmas break!
Thanks! Like I said, no promises (but hopefully)!
Love your tree! After banishing my smells-like -a-dry cleaner fake tree to the outdoors, we are back to a real tree. Smells so much better!!!
Ours doesn't smell especially strong, which is odd, but I still love it. Sweeping up needles is half the fun!
I agree, I only blog as a hobby. Sometimes I am inspired, other times, not so much. Hope your holidays were Merry!
Very merry, indeed. Happy New Year, Lynn!
Post a Comment