You ever notice how sometimes a common thread or idea or topic will present itself in various unconnected corners of your life at very nearly the same time? Or perhaps the various corners of one's life aren't unconnected at all, but that's beside the point (I do love to get sidetracked and express that via parentheses, as you know).
Anyway. I'm taking the universe's hint and mulling over a Thinking Post for later this week. No yarn or flowers or cute animals.
I mean, just for the one post.

5 comments:
And here I thought this was going be a post about wine.
Ha! Sorry to disappoint! ;)
Oooh, I like L's idea. I demand posts on mulled wine! And cider! :P
Ohhhh, twist my arm..
Of course, if you don't want to WRITE about mulled wine and mulled cider, you could just come over and we could DRINK it instead. ;)
Post a Comment